[asterisk-r2] MFC tone duration

fred.madison at gmx.net fred.madison at gmx.net
Tue May 22 08:38:35 CDT 2012

Hi,

is it possible to change the MFC tone duration? In my setup, some of the
tones have a duration of only 40ms, which works fine so far. But since I am
learning about R2, I would prefer the tones being a little longer because
those 60ms are too short for my audio software to do a frequency analysis
for decoding the compelling sequences.

So far, I enabled the mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/usr/etc/r2proto.conf
and modified  mf_threshold or timers.r2_answer_delay. Then, in Asterisk, I
did a dahdi restart now and a core restart now. Anyway, none of this
helped. Could somebody give me a hint on this?

Also, is there a possibility to get a snapshot of the CAS channel/ABCD bits
or should I use a E1 analyzer for this?

many thanks!
Martin