[asterisk-r2] every 3 calls fails 1 call

Charles Petrillo charles.petrillo at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:32:30 CDT 2012

Hi Carlos,

I havent seen your first email. So maybe you already have tried what I
am going to sugest.

What version of Asterisk, Dahdi, and R2 library you are using?
If all of your settings are ok, you should try to find a pattern to
your problem.

Try calling a regular line (not a call center) many times. Make sure
the other side is someone with a basic understanding of telephony.

Before Asterisk, what did you had? A regular PBX? Have you tried
turning it on again see if the problem presents in the same way?

These days you never now what is on the other side as far wich
technology they are using.

KR,
Charles