[asterisk-r2] How to enable "send A signal (ANI)"

Mariano Bianchi marianito.bianchi at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:17:13 CDT 2012

Hello everyone. May be some can help me.
I have an E1 in Bolivia. I want to enable the outgoing A signal (ANI) to
the telco, because I can not make outgoing calls, but I do can receive
calls.
According to the telco, when they disable the requirement of A signal, the
calls are OK, but it changes the data of billing system.
I am attaching conf files.
I have also tried with ar br and itu variants, with no luck.
Thanks for your help.

system.conf
span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3
cas=1-15:1101
cas=17-31:1101
echocanceller=oslec,1-15,17-31
# Global data

loadzone       = br
defaultzone    = br

chan_dahdi.conf

[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=from-pstn
language=es
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300        ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes ;cambio
faxdetect=incoming
echotraining=800
relaxdtmf=yes  ; add
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

resetinterval=never

signalling=mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=itu
mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
mfcr2_max_ani=8
mfcr2_max_dnis=7
mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
mfcr2_logdir=span1
mfcr2_logging=all
mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1 ;tiempo de conetestacion
mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
mfcr2_double_answer=no
mfcr2_immediate_accept=no
;mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file = /usr/etc/r2proto.conf
mfcr2_forced_release=yes
mfcr2_charge_calls=yes
mfcr2_max_call_files=yes
mfcr2_call_files=yes

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of your
analog lines
busydetect=yes
busycount=3

immediate=no

#include dahdi-channels.conf
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

dahdi-channels.conf
; Span 1: XBUS-00/XPD-00 "Xorcom XPD #00/00: E1" (MASTER) HDB3/CCS/CRC4
group=11
context=from-pstn
channel =>1-15,17-31

I am also attaching the logs.