[asterisk-r2] asterisk-r2 Digest, Vol 40, Issue 15

Marcio Oliveira bymarcrj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:06:59 CST 2012

  Hi Moises,

  I was using the advanced file to try to solve the errors bellow . I
did the setup of the line mfcr2 treshold=100 . The errors still
hapening . See the logs :

http://pastebin.com/dmtaP5YM

  After your advise , i disabled  r2proto.conf and generated new mfcr2
log files . Please see bellow .

http://pastebin.com/EgNsNfCX

Thanks for your help !