[asterisk-r2] asterisk integrated with Panasonic emss336

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Wed Feb 29 14:27:52 CST 2012

Dear
If no synchronization between Panasonic and Asterisk it related to physical problem!
First Check cable adaptor, as I mentioned for Physical checked just make a loopback.
For example connect coaxial cable and the side to Asterisk you can make a loopback, if cable and others are OK you will see green LED at Panasonic E1 card go up, whatever is configured.

Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com<mailto:mcgrathr at mail2web.com>