[asterisk-r2] Problem Sending call PBX(nortel) --- asterisk -- TELCO

Carlos Rodriguez Alcala carlos.rav at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:01:56 CST 2012

Ricardo,

You help me alot!!! I tested all suggestion!!!
I wrotte to Moy (Moises Silva) and he found the solutions of "send the
digits that the users dial no matters if the reach  mfcr2_max_dnis=7  .

on
/etc/openr2/r2proto.conf

mf_g1_tones.no_more_dnis_available=X

#####
and include on

dahdi-channels.conf

the line

mfcr2_advanced_protocol_file=/etc/openr2/r2proto.conf

I´ll put the complete configurations tomorrow morning!!!

Thanks one more time!!!

--
Atentamente,

Carlos Rodríguez Alcalá Villagra