[asterisk-r2] E1 DTMF-R2 Venezuela

Ettore Pelliccioni ettore.pelliccioni at techniclite.com
Thu Apr 26 05:02:42 CDT 2012

Hola son dos E1 fraccionadoa en 15-15? los primeros 15 de cada uno salientes y los siguientes entrantes?

1-15, 32-46 salientes
17-31,48-62 entrantes

es asi?

Atentamente,
Ing. Ettore Eliseo Pelliccioni Monrroy

Tlf.:+58.212.7626555
Móvil:+58.414.1111330
Skype:ettore.pelliccioni
eMail/msn: ettore.pelliccioni at techniclite.com
Web site: www.techniclite.com

This message may contain confidential information or privileged material, and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not in the named address you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.