[asterisk-r2] Maximum Number Simultaneous calls

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:32:45 CDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Guilherme Peron <guiperon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know what is the number of MF receivers and transmitters in
> openr2?
> How many simultaneous calls can I perform?
>
> I am getting the following errors:
> in dahdi_r2_on_os_error: OS error on chan 4: Resource temporarily
> unavailable
> in dahdi_r2_on_os_error: OS error on chan 10: Resource temporarily
> unavailable

There is no hard-limit, depends on your CPU/memory resources. In this
case that error is caused by the hardware driver telling you that a
given device is unavailable. Check for driver errors/debug messages.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer, Software Development Manager
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com