[asterisk-r2] How to configuration for Polarity Reversal for DTMF R2

Oscar Carriles ocarriles at eolos.la
Sun Oct 9 18:46:33 CDT 2011

  Generic MFCR2 telco or carrier specs sometimes lacks a complete
protocol specification.
Register signalling maybe R2 (MF or DTMF) but Line signalling may not
allways be digital R2 .
While line signalling maybe offerred thru CAS state supervision (AB bits
pattern changes
or just A bit simulating open/close loop circuit or an e&m variant like
traditional analog lines).
Ensure you have MFCR2 Register & Line signalling digital E1 in order to
be able to use
OpenR2.

Oscar Carriles
Eolix Technologies