[asterisk-r2] FreeSwitch MFCR2

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:20:42 CDT 2011

It is possible as I've done it several times. However you need Sangoma cards
(DAHDI cards do not work in Windows) and as of now you need openr2 from svn
trunk. It is very stable, the only reason I've not done a release for openr2
2.0 with Windows support is lack of time.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com