[asterisk-r2] [r2 dropped calls]

Juan Pablo Villarreal Montoya jvillarreal at opengroupsa.com
Tue Jul 26 11:21:35 CDT 2011

Hello everybody.

About the problem on dropped calls to a Siemens EMS 601.

Yesterday I was testing with another server using a single span digium
card.  Now calls from Asterisk to Siemens extensions were ok (not dropped).
Also calls from Siemens extensions to Asterisk were ok.

I'm about to think that the problem is in the redfone equipment and  I'm
writing a document to support service.  But checking the calls log files, I
noticed that in the first server (the one I was having problems) I installed
openr2 version 1.2.0, while in the other one I installed openr2 version
1.3.1.

So, I wanted to ask Moises if this is relevant and I have to upgrade from
1.2.0 to 1.3.1.

Thanks in advance.

--
Juan Pablo Villarreal