[asterisk-r2] Not receiving incoming calls

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:40:35 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Mariano Bianchi
<marianito.bianchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone for your answers. Continuing with this case, the telco says
> that (after making the trace), the call is being rejected because of the
> excessive amount of time that Asterisk is taking for the response. I need to
> know how to minimize (less than 190ms) that time, in order the call not to
> be rejected anymore.
> Thank you very much for your help!

Your problem then is that you are configuring openr2 to use persistent
CAS checks, which adds delay. Do not use the advanced configuration
file (or any other advanced feature) if you don't know the
consequences.

[Jan  6 17:45:59] DEBUG[5681] chan_dahdi.c: Chan 15 - CAS Persistence
check is enabled, waiting 500 ms

That persistence check is introducing the delay of 500ms.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com