[asterisk-r2] Documentation about openr2 (how to use)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:46:48 CST 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Rodrigo Tannuri <
rodrigo.tannuri at digitro.com.br> wrote:

>  Hi.
>
>     Is there any documentation about how to use the library openr2
> (function descriptions, data types, etc)? I only found installation guides
> at internet.

If you just want to use the library from a custom C application (not with
Asterisk nor FreeSWITCH), then no, there is no documentation at all (other
than the comments in the header files). You would be the first person using
openr2 C API. Other companies have used it for custom applications, but in
all of those implementations I've been involved directly.

I suggest you to take a look at src/r2test.c, that is the simplest program
available that uses the openr2 API.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com