[asterisk-r2] Random channels receive BLOCK Rx CAS after each wanrouter restart

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 23:13:46 CST 2011

Are you sure nothing changed? not even the card changed from pci slot?
or adding a new hard drive or anything alike?

Check if the card interface has overruns when that happens (ifconfig
tells you that).

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com