[asterisk-r2] Problem with 2 E1 from diferent PSTN providers

Juan Cuervo (Quality Telecom) juanrcuervo at quality-telecom.net
Fri Oct 29 15:34:59 CDT 2010

Hi

I speak spanish, but Im located in Colombia, in  a city called Barranquilla.
This issue seems to affect to everyone in this city who I know to have
different telcos connected to the same digital Card.

Im trying to figure out if this a R2 / digium issue and if there is
something to do at signalling level to solve it.

Moises ,are you there?...any ideas ?? :-)

Juan R. Cuervo Soto
Quality Telecom Ltd
www.quality-telecom.net
PBX : (575) 3693300