[asterisk-r2] help ayuda hidecallerid=yes

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:01:46 CDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Maria de las Mercedes Iervasi
<meryniki at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > usecallerid=yes
>> > hidecallerid=yes
> But it seems not to care.  Ive restart Asterisk, and run "module reload
> chan_dahdi.so". Is there any command i can run to check if it is reading the
> .conf file?
> Also I was not present when the whole Asterisk instalation was made, and I
> am very new at this. I dont have openr2 installed.
> Maria

You must have openr2 installed otherwise you cannot make MFC-R2 calls.

Are you sure you are talking about MFC-R2 signaling? this mailing list
is for openr2 or unicall questions only. If you are trying to do this
with PRI lines or any other type of signaling, the proper mailing list
is asterisk-users.

Use www.pastebin.com service to paste the output of a call attempt.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com