[asterisk-r2] mfcr2 incoming call problem

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:45:55 CST 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Flavio Miranda
<flaviormiranda at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi there!
>
>  I am trying set up an E1 link but something really stranger happens:
>
>  When I receive a call and pick up the phone I receive busy tone and then
> the call ring again, if I answer for the second times again I receive busy
> tone and the call ring once more....
>
> in my /var/log/asterisk/mfcr2/span1 I see three files after a test:
>
> chan-1-backward-4-20101129183656.call
>  chan-2-backward-3-20101129183701.call
>  chan-3-backward-2-20101129183706.call

MFC-R2 does not talk to phones. You left the phone side out of the equation.
Most likely this is a problem on your phone protocol side (whatever it is,
since you did not mentioned it).

Use www.pastebin.com to post debug Asterisk logs of this situation.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com