[asterisk-r2] outbound calls only sent a D like callerID

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:16:41 CST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM, Gustavo Chavira <
gchavira at e-electrosystems.com> wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> I have a problem with the callerid that is sent by my asterisk. The person
> that  receive my call, just receive one letter "D" like callerid. It
> produces that some times some carrier doesn't accept the call.   I have this
> problem with two carriers in Mexico  (Alestra and Axtel) In this log, my
> carrier is Alestra but I have other client with the same problem using
> axtel.
>
> I'm using OpenR2 version: 1.3.0, revision: (release) with elastix 2.0 and
> asterisk 1.6.2
>
> I'm using Openr2 and all it's working fine except outbound callerid.   This
> is the mfcr2 log.

I don't see any problem in the trace. Telcos typically won't ask for ANI
(they know who you are). If the telco does not ask for it, we will not send
it.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com