[asterisk-r2] outgoing callerid

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:40:53 CST 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Anton Krall <antonkrall at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys, I have a question, I have a Mexican E1 and I was wondering, since the assign you a bunch of DID's and a group DID, is there a way to send out a certain callerid (to the PSTN) so that the remote number dialed will see you as YOUR personal DID and not the group DID (as it usually is the case)?

In MFC-R2 all the information (except for the first DNIS digit) is
sent on-demand, which means the other side needs to request it for us
to send it. This means the telco would have to request for ANI to do
that. That means you need to talk to the telco and see if they can
enable that at all. My guess is that they won't, but you can try. Let
us know if you succeed :-)

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com