[asterisk-r2] Collect Call

Guilherme guilherme at vdt.com.br
Thu May 13 09:44:47 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have the problem below when I use DAHDIAcceptR2Call(yes)

When the called number hook off the phone the call is finished with this error.

[May 13 11:34:24] ERROR[718]: chan_dahdi.c:1606 dahdi_r2_write_log: Chan 177 - Protocol error. Reason = Invalid R2 state, R2 State = *Unknown*, MF state = MF Engine Off, MF Group = Backward Group B, CAS = 0x08
DNIS = 2199, ANI = 1182240518, MF = 0x20
[May 13 11:34:24] ERROR[718]: chan_dahdi.c:1378 dahdi_r2_on_protocol_error: MFC/R2 protocol error on chan 177: Invalid R2 state

This case occur only in Collect Call, other calls are fine.

my chan_dahdi.conf

signalling=mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=br
mfcr2_get_ani_first=no
mfcr2_max_ani=20
mfcr2_max_dnis=4
mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
;mfcr2_logdir=span1
mfcr2_call_files=no
;mfcr2_logging=all
mfcr2_mfback_timeout=-1
mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout=-1
mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no
mfcr2_double_answer=yes
mfcr2_immediate_accept=no
mfcr2_forced_release=no
mfcr2_charge_calls=yes
language=pt_BR

If I set only mfcr2_allow_collect_calls=no, none call is blocked, I need to set mfcr2_double_answer=yes to block then.

Guilherme