[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 1.3.0 released

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:42:46 CDT 2010

I just released openr2 1.3.0 which is available in the google code downloads
page.

This includes fixes and improvements to the Mexican and Colombian variants.
The Mexican variant includes a new behavior that should help when working
with Bestel links.

The colombian variant was "fixed". My initial approach with Colombia was
purely based on a spec I found on the net, but several people have told me
that just does not work. After a few hours playing with an R2 link in
Barranquilla I managed to get something working.

This is the first release also with complete DTMF R2 support ( at least for
the one variant I have had access to ).

This release breaks binary compatibility with previous versions so anyone
that wants to upgrade to this version must re-configure and recompile
Asterisk.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer