[asterisk-r2] Apoyo integracion Asterisk - TDE200 Panasonic

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:24:45 CST 2010

I'd not claim is for Venezuela, that may sound confusing, that's why I
avoided using venezuela_dtmf variant as the name. The variant implemented
there was done for a company in Chile working with some old equipment.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Humberto Figuera <hfiguera at gmail.com>wrote:

> In any case, that option only works for a variant of DTMF/R2 from
> those in Venezuela, yes, there's more. Since 2005 I have seen 3 more.
> And that's not the most popular.
>
> If that option does not work for your case, please feel free to
> contact me privately.
>
> Greetings.
>
> --
> Humberto Figuera - Using Linux 2.6.30
> Usuario GNU/Linux 369709
> Caracas - Venezuela
> GPG Key Fingerprint = 5AAC DF0C 00F4 2834 28BA  37AD 3364 01D1 74CA 0603

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com