[asterisk-r2] Apoyo integracion Asterisk - TDE200 Panasonic

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:40:02 CST 2010

If you do "dahdi show channel 1" (assuming channel 1 is a valid DAHDI MFCR2
channel ) and you don't see in the MFC/R2 properties:

MFC/R2 DTMF Dialing: yes|no

Then you don't have enabled DTMF dialing through R2. I believe that may be
only in svn (release-1 branch) at this point since I've not done the new
openr2 release yet.

2010/3/10 Jean Alcala <jalcala at fundacite-falcon.gob.ve>

>  I write to asking for your help regarding a query about Asterisk, the case
> is as follows:
>
>         I am integrating an Asterisk PBX with a Panasonic TDE200, E1
> through a MFCR2 signalling,  I can dial extensions from both PBX and
> establishing communications.
>
> Now, I need to know how I can configure Asterisk E1 (chan_dadi.conf) ara
> that dialing DTMF, I've seen a parameter "mfcr2_dtmf_dialing = 1", but  not
> notice the change in tracing communications.
>

>                 Thanks,
>

> El mié, 10-03-2010 a las 10:46 -0300, Shazaum escribió:
>
>  Escreibo para solicitar su valioso apoyo respecto a una consulta sobre
> asterisk, el caso es el siguiente:
>
>  Estoy integrando una PBX asterisk con una Panasonic TDE200, a traves de
> una E1 con señalización mfcr2, hasta ahora todo bien segun las indicaciones
> de la comunidad que ha sido valiosa, puedo marcar extensiones desde ambas
> PBX y se establecen las comunicaciones. Ahora bien, necesito saber como
> puedo configurar la E1 de asterisk (chan_dadi.conf) àra que la marcacion o
> señalización sea DTMF, he visto un parametro "mfcr2_dtmf_dialing=1", pero no
> se que efecto haceporque lo activo y no noto cambio en el traceo de las
> comunicaciones sigue enviando MFC.
>
>  Eseprando su orientación al respecto ,
>
>   Jean Alcalá
> Informática y Telecomunicaciones
> FUNDACITE Falcón
> Linux Counter User #403131
>
> Prefiero vivir un día en la tierra que cien años en la historia.
> 		-- Anónimo.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com