[asterisk-r2] Problem dialing a particular number...

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 10:52:06 CST 2010

Hello Carlos,

In short is just Axtel BS.

Try changing the category to make their shitty equipment happy.

mfcr2_category=national_priority_subscriber

The default is national_subscriber, the text label may be misleading,
different category numbers are treated differently across telcos and
countries ( or so it seems ). If national_priority_subscriber does not work,
ask Axtel support exactly which tone number are they expecting ( MFCR2 tones
go from 1 to 15, so they should say we expect tone 1, tone 2 or some other
number), then I can check how to send the tone they expect.

As you can see, right now we send tone 1.

   1. 00:05:59:107] [Thread: 3073260432] [Chan 4] - Sending category
   National Subscriber
   2. [00:05:59:107] [Thread: 3073260432] [Chan 4] - MF Tx >> 1 [ON]

Let me know if you need assistance with this,

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com