[asterisk-r2] asterisk-r2 Digest, Vol 22, Issue 10

francone esteban at francone.com.ar
Fri Jun 25 14:09:35 CDT 2010

In Argentina when you need to hide your ani (caller id) the softswitch need
to send all the complete ani and then send an F to explain telco that the
call is with the callerid hidden.
Actually the openr2 only send the F with no ani and only if i put in
dahdi.conf  hidecallerid=yes, but this hide all my call and the telco don't
accept my calls without sending the ani.
Asterisk have a variables calls SetCallerPres in witch i could put variables
like (prohib_not_screened) and dahdi understand those but not for openr2
The CHAN_DAHDI.C have this implemented only for PRI or SS7 and i neeed to
patch it for MFC/R2.
Our carrier is TELECOM

This is the line of the chan_dahdi.c where are implemented this for PRI.

pri_sr_set_caller(sr, l ? (l + ldp_strip) : NULL, n, prilocaldialplan,
			p->use_callingpres ? ast->cid.cid_pres : (l ?
PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_PASSED_SCREEN : PRES_NUMBER_NOT_AVAILABLE));
		if ((rr_str = pbx_builtin_getvar_helper(ast,
"PRIREDIRECTREASON")))

Message: 1