[asterisk-r2] RES: asterisk-r2 Digest, (bloqueo de ani)

Rafael Prado Rocchi prado at practis.com.br
Fri Jun 25 13:52:28 CDT 2010

Renato,

Qual operadora você está utilizando?

Temos sistemas ligados com diversas operadoras no Brasil usando OpenR2 sem
problemas.

Por favor, exponha melhor sua dúvida pois não compreendi bem o que disse em
espanhol.

Prado

--

For the others to understand:

Renato,

What telco are you using?

We have systems connected with the majors telco operators in Brasil using
OpenR2 with no problems.

Please expose better your questions because I could not understand well your
Spanish.

Atenciosamente,

Rafael Prado

Diretoria de Inovação e Tecnologia

* +55 (11) 3323-1055

* prado at practis.com.br

*  <http://www.practis.com.br/> http://www.practis.com.br

Descrição: signat2009

PRACTIS - Comunicação & Tecnologia
Av Aquidaban, 766 - Conj 51
CEP 13026-510, Campinas/SP - Brasil

This message and any archive transmited may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any
action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are
solely those of the author and might not represent those of Practis.
Although reasonable precautions have been taken by Practis to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsability
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or it's
attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.