[asterisk-r2] Connecting Asterisk and Avaya Definity

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:12:37 CDT 2010

Btw, first start the recording and then place the call, the order is
important to be sure we catch the recording during the call. Don't stop the
recording until the call attempt is finished.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com