[asterisk-r2] Connecting Asterisk and Avaya Definity

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:31:38 CDT 2010

openr2 is not detecting any MF tone on the line. Use dahdi_tool to check if
there is any audio on the channel at all.

Try also without using oslec (or any echo canceller at all).

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com