[asterisk-r2] Some incoming calls not completing

Luc Moreira lmoreira at dxbrasil.net
Tue Jan 26 08:01:00 CST 2010

Vinícius

The MFC/R2 demands far more CPU load them ISDN. So, checkout if your
server capabilities is underestimate for the job. A small server
running R2 delivery choppy audio, repeated/wrong CALLERID digits, and
so incoming and outcoming call failure. It's pure audio quality
problem.

This isn't solved without exchange the server to a bigger one.

Luc