[asterisk-r2] openR2 to a Panasonic PBX...

Juan Carlos Huerta juancarloshuerta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:39:20 CST 2010

Are settings needed to act as the Maxcom behavior with that client. I
don't know if they are needed for other telcos.

mfcr2_skip_category tells Asterisk to not ask for the category data
mfcr2_getn_ani_first tells Asterisk to ask for ANI numbers before DNI
numbers. In case of Maxcom they always send ANI before DNI (Telmex and
Alestra doesn't)

In mfcr2_allow_collect_calls is a feature we setup to pass the calls
without problems to Panasonic PBX, I don't remember the exact reaseon
right now, but is somethig about pass all the destiny digits, maybe
Moy can help us to explain a little better :)

Juan Carlos
~ Lo que no te mata te fortalece ~