[asterisk-r2] digium problem when connect to EWSD

Emiliano emilianoar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:34:01 CST 2010

Hi, we had the same problem here with Telecom Argentina. Please check this
posts to see the solution for sangoma cards and the tests with digium.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-r2/2009-October/001343.html

Also you can check other post with "Telecom R2 Alarm" subject around october
and november of 2009.

Regars

Emiliano

2010/1/22 Nguyen Trung Tin <soft_testus at yahoo.com>

> Hi All
> I have big problem for distance multi frame alarm when digium connect to
> EWSD.
> i have 1 digium card 405P, connect to EWSD.
> all inbound/outbound is success but telco tell me is:
> EWSD have alarm are: multi frame alarm (DIS-SA) LTG.
>
> this problem is same when i used Sangoma A-104 card. but old card A101
> (release < 2007) (sangoma) is no alarm DIS-SA
>

> could you please help me now.
> regards

Saludos,

Ing. Emiliano Priore