[asterisk-r2] Collect calls not being blocked

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:29:54 CST 2010

2010/1/21 Vinícius Fontes <vinicius at canall.com.br>

> Hello all.
>
> I'm having an issue with collect calls not being blocked. I'm using OpenR2
> 1.2.0, Asterisk 1.4.22 (need to use that version - don't ask! :).
>
> Here's the pastebin containing the call signalling, chan_dahdi.conf and
> r2proto.conf: http://pastebin.com/f18975ffb
>
> Any help will be very appreciated.

And the patch you used is?? at some point I found that configuration values
were broken in Asterisk for R2 in 1.4, meaning that any setting saying
mfcr2_xxx=yes, it WONT work, because of an internal bug, and I fixed it on
the latest patch for 1.4, any previous patch will still see mfcr2_xxx=yes as
meaning, set the default, and NOT yes. If you want to use that specific
version of Asterisk you will need to try to apply the latest 1.4 patch from
google code, if it fails to apply you need to back-port it.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com