[asterisk-r2] Calls dropped by asterisk with R2 Telmex

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:24:04 CST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM, blackgecko <blackgecko at gmail.com> wrote:

> this is what i got on the full asterisk log at the time the call got
> dropped
>
>    4134 [Jan 19 10:41:54] DEBUG[11136] chan_dahdi.c: Write returned -1
> (Resource temporarily unavailable) on channel 4

We need a clean log with both the r2 and asterisk logs since the call is
received up to the call hangup, this can be done by setting
mfcr2_logging=all in chan_dahdi.conf, that way both, Asterisk and openr2
logs, will be in the same file (assuming you have /var/log/asterisk/full or
equivalent).

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer