[asterisk-r2] Calls dropped by asterisk with R2 Telmex

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:56:50 CST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:46 AM, blackgecko <blackgecko at gmail.com> wrote:

> ive done test and the calls get hanged up after 30 seconds, i dont know if
> this helps to identify what the problem can be.

The protocol file does not show any problems. You need to start debugging
this at a higher layer (Asterisk) it seems to me Asterisk decides to hangup
the call, and openr2 just go ahead and hangup the call using R2 signaling,
so Asterisk logs are needed with full debug enabled in order to see where
the hangup comes from.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer