[asterisk-r2] Installing asterisk with r2 support under Ubuntu

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:04:17 CST 2010

Hi Melcon, how you doing?

For some time, we provided a debian/ directory that was used to build
deb packages for OpenR2.

Tzafrir (pkg-voip team) asked us if we can remove the debian/ from
upstream source so pkg-voip team can take care of it and we just did
what he asked.

If someone want a copy of debian/ or a openr2-1.2.0.tar.gz file packed
with it, just ask and I will make it available elsewhere to be
grabbed.

Best Regards