[asterisk-r2] openr2 configuration for Antel (Uruguay)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:05:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 5:31 AM, Leonid Fainshtein <
leonid.fainshtein at xorcom.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is no "Uruguay" option in the openR2 configuration. Is there another
> supported option that is suitable for Uruguay?
>
> Thanks,

The reason there is no Uruguay option is that I have not met anyone trying
to install it in Uruguay that can give me ssh access to his system. You can
try "itu" option and see if that works, if it does not, and you are
interested in having Uruguay supported and can give me ssh access to the E1
system, send me a private email and we can arrange a development session, it
should not take long figure out which tones they use.

If you get it to work with ITU, let us know so I can add an ITU alias for
Uruguay in openr2.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com