[asterisk-r2] Elastix 2 with Sangoma A104, A101 cards

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:10:32 CST 2010

2010/12/9 Raúl Torres Duque Vázquez Aldana <rtorresduque at finantek.com>

>  FYI, I did as suggested but the parameter mfcr2_media_on_accept=yes did
> not have any effect; what really seemed to do the job was on the sip
> channels. I googled for some help on the mfcr2 parameter and couldn’t find
> anything useful but I came across the differences in Asterisk 1.6.2 and I
> ended up adding:

That option does not exist. I did not suggest you to use
mfcr2_media_on_accept=yes ... I said that could be the name for a new option
to implement it. If you do not open the bug report, for sure this won't be
done at all since I most likely will forget. Therefore if you are interested
in having this option, create the bug report and post the link here.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com