[asterisk-r2] Consulta de ruteo

claudio tajtelbaum ctaity at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 11:08:23 CDT 2010

With this pattern you send 94 and the rest of the numbers. I think thats ok
if 94 get the trunk in the orther pbx.
But i cant view the config of the other pbx and i not sure that simens
drfault lenght of dnis.
You need to be sure of the config of the simens accept all numbers.

Tajtelbaum Claudio
Cel 1138011959
Ofi 60918590
Mail Claudio at atn.com.ar - ctaity at gmail.com