[asterisk-r2] Consulta de ruteo

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 11:04:12 CDT 2010

you're attempting to send everything, but in MFCR2 not all digits are sent
at once, each digit is sent one by one, if the other end stops requesting
digits, you won't send em all. The other side decides how many to get.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | NEW 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R
9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com