[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 supported patches for Asterisk (blocked/hanged channels possibly fixed!!)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:15:38 CDT 2009

I am not sure if it is asterisk specific. But 3 persons have reported this,
1 said 1.4.26.2-p1 solved the problem for them, but 2 persons, including
you, said is still present in some of their installations, not all. I need
access to a box with the blocked channels which I understand is sometimes
difficult. I am usually online in IRC at irc.freenode.org in #openr2
channel, my nick there is moy, if you happen to see the problem and want me
to debug it in realtime, contact me there.
If you cannot, I need you to download svn
http://openr2.googlecode.com/svn/branches/release-1

In that branch I just commited a small script that collects information
about your Asterisk R2 lines. Whenever you get a line blocked, execute the
script at debug/asterisk/astdumpr2.sh specifying as first argument the name
of the output file. This script is harmless for your installation, so it's
safe to execute it in production environments.

Execute the script 3 times with 15 seconds intervals and of course save the
output to different files (debug1.txt, debug2.txt etc)

Pastebin the resulting files and send us the link.

t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com