[asterisk-r2] Send B6(charge) or B7(no charge)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:34:40 CDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 8:27 AM, [Dev] <gnudevel at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> I connect Asterisk using open-r2 to connect to legacy pbx, and I need to
> send in some case B6(charge) o B7(free of charge) depend of application
> that
> is running on Asterisk. With it, legacy PBX know is need to charge or no
> charge.
> How can I do it?

See DAHDIAcceptR2Call() or ZapAcceptR2Call() application
CLI> core show application  DAHDIAcceptR2Call

Basically you will set in chan_dahdi.conf

mfcr2_accept_on_offer=no

This way the call will NOT be accepted immediately when the call is offered.
The call will be instead sent to the dial plan without being accepted, then
you MUST call DAHDIAcceptR2Call(yes) to accept the call with charge or
DAHDIAcceptR2Call(no) to accept without charge, you must do it BEFORE
answering the call ( that is, before doing Answer(), or before any other
application that implicitly answers the call like Playback), if you don't
accept the call explicitly with DAHDIAcceptR2Call, the call will be accepted
implicitly on answer with the default mode specified in openr2 or depending
on the specified mfcr2_charge_calls parameter in chan_dahdi.conf

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com