[asterisk-r2] RED Alarm with Telmex R2

Sebastian Peschko speschko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:31:54 CDT 2009

I had Asterisk 1.25.0 and openr2-2.0.x working with a fractional E1
(ch1-15) working up to now but needed the new IAX security feature
because I was being hacked.

I have now installed Asterisk 1.4.26.2 with the
openr2-asterisk-1.4.26.2.patch and openr2-1.2.0.I am now getting a RED
alarm with all the RX channels blocked from Telmex. I have called them
and they say that they see a remote alarm but on their side they are
idle. On my side I have:

Ch  Var    ANI   DNIS ANI First Immed       Tx CAS   Rx CAS
   1 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   2 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   3 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   4 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   5 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   6 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   7 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   8 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
   9 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
  10 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
  11 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
  12 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
  13 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
  14 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK
  15 MX      16      4        No        No               IDLE     BLOCK

Is there anyone running this software and has this running or has
suggestions to what I might be doing wrong?