[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 Calling Category Patch

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:11:52 CDT 2009

> Hi Moises,
>
> The variable is now passing. It works. But the identification of value
> doesn't work. I tested in the following situations:

That is my bad, I forgot to synchronize the code, I assume you used google
code svn branch, didn't you? I commited the code to my private svn
repository, but not synchronized with google code svn, so there was no code
to identify the new strings. I have synchronized now, can you update your
svn tree and try again?

>     -- Executing [s at macro-disc-dialout-trunk:12] Dial("DAHDI/1-1",
> "DAHDI/g2/9902|120|tTwW") in new stack
> [Sep  3 14:57:05] WARNING[3841]: chan_dahdi.c:990
> dahdi_r2_get_channel_category: Invalid category specified 'International
> Subscriber' for chan DAHDI/32-1, using default National Subscriber
>     -- Called g2/9902
>
> About this case, I have made other change in asterisk to not use global
> variables:
>
> -                               pbx_builtin_setvar_helper(c,
> "MFCR2_CATEGORY",
> openr2_proto_get_category_string(p->mfcr2_recvd_category));
> +                               c->tech_pvt = p;
>
> -       const char *catstr = pbx_builtin_getvar_helper(c,
> "MFCR2_CATEGORY");
>         struct dahdi_pvt *p = c->tech_pvt;
> +       const char *catstr =
> openr2_proto_get_category_string(p->mfcr2_category);
>
> It works too.

I don't understand what you are trying to do here, mfcr2-1.4 branch does not
use global variables at all, what are this changes you did for?

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com