[asterisk-r2] chan_dahdi.c:16510 process_dahdi:Unknownsignalling method 'mfcr2'

Mariano Sokal marianosokal at siisa.com.ar
Fri Oct 30 16:50:18 CDT 2009

Ok, I have just tried rebuilding the package and got this:

dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for
/usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1 (used by
debian/asterisk/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_dahdi.so).

dh_shlibdeps: dpkg-shlibdeps returned exit code 2

make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit
status 2

root at sistemones:~/source/asterisk-1.6.2.0~rc2# ls
/usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1

/usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1

root at sistemones:~/source/asterisk-1.6.2.0~rc2# ls  /usr/lib/libopenr2*

/usr/lib/libopenr2.a  /usr/lib/libopenr2.la  /usr/lib/libopenr2.so
/usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1  /usr/lib/libopenr2.so.1.1.0

root at sistemones:~/source/asterisk-1.6.2.0~rc2#

I assume that compiling would throw the same error.