[asterisk-r2] chan_dahdi.c:16510 process_dahdi: Unknown signalling method 'mfcr2'

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:05:06 CDT 2009

Hi Mariano, how you doing?

It means that you forgot to install libopenr2 and it's headers before
building Asterisk or this Ubuntu package don't build it with OpenR2 support
(I suppose it's you problem for now).

Last time touched in OpenR2 for Debian/Ubuntu with tzafir, it was a
licensing complaint by ftp-master about a file in the package. Moises and I
solved this and we are waiting a next interaction (tzafir did a commit
yestarday for this).

I think it will get in Debian/Ubuntu in next few days.

For now, you can rebuild the package using Debian tools. Get a release
package of OpenR2, it includes the debian/ files to build the package.

Best regards

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Mariano Sokal <marianosokal at siisa.com.ar>wrote:

>  Hello everybody, I am getting that error when I configure
> “signaling=mfcr2” in chan_dahdi.conf.
>
> I`m using Asterisk 1.6.2.0~rc2-0ubuntu1.
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Regards,
>
> Mariano Sokal

Alexandre Alencar (Skarmeth)