[asterisk-r2] R2 Telefonica Argentina Problem

Sergio Galeotti sgaleotti at i-full.com.ar
Wed Oct 28 06:08:55 CDT 2009

Hi:
I've got a problem with a client that has a network of Telefonica de
Argentina with R2 and some incoming calls are not realized successfully.
What they tell me afterwards to place a team and taking a trace, is that
I am not answering the call Acknowledge the stipulated time (200ms) and
that is why the call is dropped.

Kernel 10.6.18

RedHat Enterprise 5.4 i386 2.6.18-164.2.1.el5
Asterisk 1.4.26.2 (con OpenR2 1.2.0)
Dahdi 2.2.0.2

Placa Digium TE220P

I upload an R2 Debug maded by Telefonica technician at
http://pastebin.com/m3d92382d  . Here you can see success calls and non
success calls.

In addition, appear some error messages like this:

Protocol error. Reason = Multi Frequency Cycle Timeout, R2 State = Seize
ACK Transmitted, MF state = Category Request Transmitted, MF Group =
Backward Group A, CAS = 0x00

Thanks!!!