[asterisk-r2] About openr2-1.4.26.2-p2.patch

Dario Fernandez (HT Argentina) Dario.Fernandez at hutchison.com.ar
Mon Oct 19 13:29:22 CDT 2009

Moises, thanks for your quick reply.
No, I was on the site to check if there was any changes or updates, but now I'm seeing that you can suscribe to it via RSS, so i've it added to my Google Reader.

OpenR2 works perfectly for me, the only problem I have is the outgoing Caller ID. I'm in Argentina and when I call to any phone, the callerid is hidden.
I've tried everything but no luck. My Asterisk is connected to a Siemens switch via R2 (ITU). Our switch is interconnected with all argentinian operators (Telefonica, Telecom, etc).
People whom administrate this switch told me that there's no restriction with the outgoing callerid, but I can't get it working.

If you can help me, here's my chan_dahdi.conf

	[channels]
	language=es
	signalling = mfcr2
	mfcr2_variant = itu
	mfcr2_max_ani = 14
	mfcr2_category = national_priority_subscriber
	mfcr2_call_files = yes
	mfcr2_mfback_timeout = 5000
	mfcr2_metering_pulse_timeout = 200
	rxwink = 300
	callwaiting = yes
	usecallerid = yes
	hidecallerid = no
	restrictcid=no
	callwaitingcallerid = yes
	useincomingcalleridondahditransfer = yes
	cid_number = asreceived
	threewaycalling = yes
	transfer = yes
	cancallforward = yes
	callreturn = yes
	echocancel = yes
	echocancelwhenbridged = no
	rxgain = 0.0
	txgain = 0.0
	callgroup = 1
	pickupgroup = 1
	immediate = no
	callprogress = yes
	faxdetect=incoming

	mfcr2_max_dnis = 14
	mfcr2_logdir = span1a
	mfcr2_logging=all
	restrictcid=no
	group = 1
	context = salientes
	channel => 1-15

	mfcr2_max_dnis = 4
	mfcr2_logdir = span1b
	mfcr2_logging=all
	restrictcid=no
	group = 1
	context = entrantes
	channel => 17-31

And here's my Span 1 configured in users.conf

	[span_1]
	group = 1
	hasexten = no
	signalling = mfcr2
	trunkname = Span 1
	trunkstyle = digital  ; GUI metadata
	hassip = no
	hasiax = no
	cid_number = asreceived
	hidecalleridname = no
	restrictcid = no
	usecallerid = yes
	cidsignalling = dtmf
	restrictcid = no
	cidstart = ring
	context = DID_span_1
	dahdichan = 1-15,17-31

Please, let me know if you need any log of an outgoing call (/var/log/asterisk/mfcr2)

Thank you very much!
Dario

  _____