[asterisk-r2] Problem with Dahdi and Zaptel in Siemens EWSD: Multiframe Alarm in channel 16

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:25:18 CDT 2009

This situation is being reported by several ppl in the list, but has
*nothing* to do with R2, this is more low level. So, any future reports of
this problem should include the dahdi version and which hardware are you
using, sangoma, digium or what? then may be we can find what is the common
ground on this.

2009/10/6 Tom Fernández <tomfernandez2 at gmail.com>

>  <http://www.facebook.com/people/Tom-Fernandez/1664948604>
> Hi
>     We have a problem with the R2 provider in Argentina.
>     Our system is a Asterisk 1.4.26 with dahdi and Openr2 1.2.0
>     They see a Multiframe Error Alarm in channel 16 constantly.
>     The provider is Telecom argentina, they have a Siemens EWSD, and dont
> want enable the lines!!
>     I know some technicians like me, with the same problem.
>     Moyses, you have some experience with this??
> Thank you!!
>
> Hola
>     Tenemos un problema con un proveedor R2 en Argentina
>     Nuestro sistema es un Asterisk 1.4.26 con dahdi y Openr2 1.2.0
>     Ellos ven un Error de Alarma en Multitrama en el canal 16
> constantemente.
>     El proveedor es Telecom argentina, ellos tienen una Siemens EWSD, y no
> quieren habilitar las lineas!!
>     Tengo varias personas del gremio que estan en la misma situacion.
>     Moyses, tu tiene alguna experiencia con esto??
> Muchas gracias!!!
>
> Tom Fernandez
>

>  <http://www.facebook.com/people/Tom-Fernandez/1664948604>

Moises Silva
Software Developer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com