[asterisk-r2] Telecom R2 Alarm

Emiliano Agustin emilianoar at msn.com
Tue Oct 6 13:10:34 CDT 2009

Alejandro, I have the same problem here.
We start the tests and the incoming and outgoing calls go perfect.

But the telco say they have a Distant Multiframe Alarm, but no alarms here.

The distant multiframe alarm if I'm right it's in 3th bit of the frame 0 in the time slot 16 in the E1 frames.

I think this kind of signal its managed by the zaptel/dahdi's driver, but maybe someone can correct me in this too.
I'm now using zaptel 1.4.12.9

I'm planing to call the telco this week to run more test.

Emiliano