[asterisk-r2] chan_dahdi Trying to dial out in a non-idle channel (cas=0x0C)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 00:07:35 CST 2009

> And the output of the command chaged, for worse I guess :(

No exactly. Is actually worst to have 0x0C or any other hexadecimal value,
because that means openr2 bit states got screwed somehow. So, it's "better"
to have a consistent "BLOCKED".

Try using dahdi_tool or zttool, select the span and see what are the Rx
bits. If the Rx bits are 1101, that means Telmex has blocked your line.

Between the time I sent my past e-mail and the time you replied, 2 hours
elapsed, and was around 9pm Mexico City. Did telmex really sent a technician
at that time? my guess is that when the technician was at your site
(probably earlier) the line was OK but now is blocked.

> What changed:
> TE_CLOCK       =
> was NORMAL now is MASTER

If this is a regular Telmex E1, this should be NORMAL, not MASTER, which is
used when the other end clock is a slave to you.

> TDMV_DCHAN      =
> was 0 now is 16

Not much difference. But 0 is preferred, otherwise, probably HDLC interrupts
will be wasting resources.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer